Donutapp.io is platform independent, which means you can basically use any tablet to use it. iOS, Android - it's up to you.
However, due to the spread of different firmware versions and builds in the tablet market and the enormous differences in quality, we only can guarantee a flawless fundraising experience if you use one of our officially supported tablets with a SIM card.
If you do not find the tablet of your choice on our list, please contact us before you purchase the hardware at email@example.com.
List of officially supported devices
- We recommend buying only iPad devices that Apple still supports, the more recent the better. A list can be found here: https://support.apple.com/guide/ipad/supported-models-ipad213a25b2/ipados
- we still support iPad devices with operating systems up to 3 iPadOs generations back, e.g. the latest version is iPadOS14, we still support iOS11, but do not recommend buying devices that can no longer update to the latest operating system.
Also for Android, the device should still have an update to the latest Android version. We still support Android devices up to 4 years after the last update. We recommend the current devices from the following series for purchase:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Serie e.g.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4 (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Serie e.g.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e
Please make sure that the examples are up to date before buying.
Please note: app.formunauts.com is only supported on Safari and Chrome. Please make sure your browser and the operating system is up to date at all times! The incognito mode of a browser is not supported
Minimal requirements for other devices
- 16 GB of storage (on the hard disk)
- 2 GB of RAM
- Android or iOS (at least second to last version)
- 7'' Display
Please be aware that Systemupdates demand continuously more RAM. After a number of updates of the operating system your device can get extremely slow or potentially freeze, because it is too outdated for the operating system.