With our training centre feature, you have the possibility to hand out training material and quizzes to your fundraisers directly via the system. Fundraisers complete the quizzes instantly in the front end - you can see the results in the cockpit at the same time. The Training Centre integrates the ProProfs software into our system and thus offers an infinite number of application possibilities for efficient training and facilitation in daily business.
Advantages & Possibilities
With the integrated software of ProProfs you have endless possibilities to integrate different quizzes and training materials directly into your system. It is essential that you can use tests efficiently. Through the integration, all your fundraisers are automatically created as users in ProProfs. This chapter is only a small selection of the many possible uses:
Exam-Mode VS Practice-Mode
The quiz settings allow you to distinguish between Exam-Mode and Practice-Mode. In practice mode, correct answers are displayed immediately after the answer is selected. You can repeat the quiz as often as you like to help you memorise new content.
The Exam Mode can be used as a counterpart. Here you can determine how many attempts fundraisers have. The correct answers are only displayed after the quiz has been completed.
Best Practice Example:
New fundraisers receive their first training on their interviews. During the enrolment, they open the "Enrolment Training" quiz. Inside is a PDF document with learning materials (see training below). Parts of the quiz consist of questions they have to answer. The correct answers are displayed immediately after they are entered. In the morning before the first day of work, fundraisers have to complete the related quiz. They have only one attempt - the correct answers are displayed together with the result of "Pass" or "Fail" only at the end of the quiz.
Support your training with the Training Centre feature: You have your training material spread over 10 different documents. Put them all together in one training. Training documents are thus directly accessible from the tablet for fundraisers. They can also be called up again at a later time. Especially interview guidelines and association training courses can be optimally prepared in this way. In addition, you can also work with the practice mode (see above).
If you are in a hurry, you can also upload PDF documents within quizzes in the Training Centre. In the best case, however, information and questions always alternate, so we recommend copying the information from your previous documents and pasting it directly into the training!
You can distribute certificates for passing tests. These certificates can be saved by fundraisers. Of course, certificates are especially useful for passing difficult tests, such as a team leader exam.
Back office support
The training centre can also be used by the back office to support them in their work processes and to automate procedures.
The back office can for example:
Create a training on how to handle information stands, how to handle cars & quarters or material.
Record reporting on tests - especially if you are still working with weekly reporting in paper form, the training centre, if cleverly prepared, offers you a possibility to digitise the reporting in a meaningful way.
Use ProProfs features outside our system
With your Formunauts Training Centre subscription, you have full access to the features of ProProfs.
At the moment only "Quizzes" are directly linked to our system.
With your Training Centre subscription, you also have access to the ProProfs Surveys. These can be used very well to collect feedback. You can design surveys and send them out by e-mail link, as well as assess the results in reports.
Best practice examples:
- Staff members automatically receive an email with the link to the feedback survey when they leave.
- Your fundraisers decide together where the next seminar should take place.
- You want to know how satisfied new staff members were with their application process
Create training with the help of ProProfs that you can use during training. This feature is free for you to use, but is not yet connected to the formats app!
How it works
Our training centre works with an integrated system of ProfProfs. With your Trainingscenter subscription you have access to many functions of ProProfs (see Advantages & Possibilities).
Log-in and user interface ProProfs
To create new quizzes and assign them to certain fundraisers, you need to log in to ProProfs. To do so, visit the following page:
You will receive your login information when you activate the Training Centre.
After logging in, you will be taken to the ProProfs homepage:
The start page consists of the following elements:
- Menu bar (Training/Survey/More): In the menu bar, you have the option to switch to the survey area and to the ProfProfs training. Both options are free for you to use, but are not linked to our system. On the right side of the menu bar, you can reach the ProProfs help and see the user.
- Quick Access (Quizzes/Users/Classrooms/More): In this area, you will find your most important functions. Clicking on Quizzes will take you to the quiz area (logging in will take you directly to this workspace). Clicking on Users takes you to the *User&Groups administration area.
- Classroom: In principle, unlimited digital rooms are available for your groups and users, and all of them are automatically created in a classroom in the system. However, if you want to conduct internal tests that are not related to fundraisers, you can open new rooms here.
- More: Here you will find created folders and a "Recent Activities" area.
All about quizzes and tests
Create a new quiz:
To create a new quiz, it is best to watch the ProProfs training video. There are many options available to you when creating tests. You can include the following things in your quiz:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- True/False questions
- Fill in the blank (have gaps filled in)
- Matching (Matching modules that belong together)
- Essay (text field answers)
- Hotspot (finding the right image from a selection)
- Drop-down fields
- Integration of audio/video
- Text field to explain training content
- Integration of Word, PowerPoint and PDF documents
Many exciting functions can be set in the quiz settings:
- Scoring & Time: Determines whether individual questions should be weighted more heavily and whether fundraisers have a time limit within which they must complete the quiz.
- Result: The result can be given as pass/fail, in the form of school marks, etc. This is also where you set the % that must be achieved for fundraisers to pass the test.
- Order: Determines the order of the questions and how often fundraisers are allowed to take the test.
- Presentation: Here you set Exam mode or Practice mode (see above). You also decide how the test should be displayed to fundraisers.
- Mandatory Questions: Determine whether there are optional questions or whether all questions are mandatory.
- Quiz Header: Define the design of your quiz here.
- Completion Certificate: Here you can define the settings for the certificate. It is possible to determine from how many achieved % you get a certificate, how it should look like and what should be included.
- Quiz Report: Here you can decide what fundraisers will see after completing the test. You can show them the correct answers, you can show them the "Try again" button or hide it and show them the final result!
To share a quiz with fundraisers, you first need to decide which group should see the quiz. More about groups & users here.
- As soon as all settings for the quiz have been defined, click on Done to return to the start screen.
- Clicking on Users takes you to the administration view.
- Click on Groups to access the various groups.
- Search for the desired group on the left or create a new one and release the quiz for this group.
User & Groups Management
Thanks to the integration of ProProfs into our system, every fundraiser created in the Formunauts app is automatically created as a user in ProProfs. A basic assignment to certain groups is also made automatically. You can then assign quizzes to as many groups as you like.
- The following basic grouping is made in advance:
Fundraisers (all fundraisers)
Team leaders (as soon as "team leader" authorisation is given)
Coach (as soon as authorisation "Coach" is given)
Door2Door (as soon as one shift in a D2D team)
Info stand (as soon as one working shift in an Info stand/street team)
City campaign (as soon as one shift in an SK team)
Travel team (as soon as one shift in a travel team)
Campaign XY (as soon as one working shift in a team for campaign XY) → for each campaign there is a separate group
- Create new groups: To create new groups, click Users in the ribbon. Then select Groups and click Add New Group.
- Now create a group and add fundraisers who should be able to see the test.
- Fundraisers can be assigned to several groups:
Example: Rita Rocket is a team leader. During her study time in the city campaign Vienna, where she is working for an environmental organisation. During the holidays she is part of the travel team and works for a child protection organisation. Rita is part of 4 groups: One association training group for each of the two organisations, one group for city campaign team leaders and one group for travel team leaders.
- On the dashboard, click the drop-down menu next to your picture.
- Click on Training Centre.
- Training list:
All available trainings are displayed here. In the status, you can see which of your tests you have already passed or failed. If it says "Pending", your supervisor has not yet given you a grade. Pending is also used as the status for courses that you can complete again and again or use for learning.
You can see when the training has been assigned to you, when the deadline for completing the test is and when your tests start.
- Action: Here you can choose between the start and new tab. If you click on start, a dialogue window opens where you can complete the test. With the new tab, the test opens in a new window. We recommend choosing start for tests and opening the documents in a new tab for training!
In the cockpit, coaches and managers can see which trainings have been completed by which fundraisers. It also shows whether they have passed or not. For a more detailed view of the individual incorrectly/correctly answered questions, the reports section in ProProfs must be used.
- Select the Training Centre section in the menu
- You will now see all groups created in the system at a glance.
- Select the group you want to see from the list or by using the search field.
- You will now see a list of all fundraisers that are listed as part of the group in ProProfs. In addition, all quizzes that have been assigned to the group are also listed. Passed tests are shown with a green "done" status, failed ones with a red "not done" status and not yet done ones with a white "open" status.
Setup & Integration
To integrate the feature into your system you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee of €199,-. We recommend that you take advantage of a short training course from us on how to use the Training Centre. This will be charged during Professional Service hours as required.
Professional Service Hours will also be charged for the integration into your system. How quickly you can start using the feature also depends on how quickly you familiarise yourself with ProProfs and how many training materials are already prepared.
If you want to integrate the feature into your system, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!