Because we value trust and transparency, we would like you to have an overview of the work, that we do in the Customer Care Team at Formunauts.
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00 CET
On-call on holidays 9:00 - 13:00 CET
Our customer support team is seated in Vienna, Austrian holidays apply.
Usually, we react within a few hours, but depending on our workload an answer might take up to 2 workdays (depending on the urgency of your request)
Please write us an email to
You can reach our support team under any of the following phone numbers
+43 720 817 177
+44 150 350 5045
We prefer emails, to avoid misunderstandings and to ensure information sharing within our team. Even if you call, we still might ask you to follow-up with an email.
First Aid Support
You have an emergency? Your fundraiser cannot log in? We are here to help you find out what is really going on and find a solution as quickly as possible.
Write us a message and, in emergencies, please follow up with a phone call so we can react adequately.
We are constantly improving our Help Center, but there will always be something we haven't covered in one of our articles. Write us a message or give us a call and we'll help you out.
Amendments & Setups
Need a new Recruiting, Petition or Donation Campaign? Or want to make some changes to your existing campaign?
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.
Our Customer Success Program has the goal to help you make most of the tools we offer you.
Within this service we include
- training for new staff and new features
- analysis of your statistics and data as well as recommendations where and how you could improve
- meetings with our experts to brainstorm, analyze and strategize together
Let us know if you are interested in booking one of our Customer Success & Happiness packages and write us a message to email@example.com
At Formunauts we pride ourselves with having experts in our team to add experience and best practice knowledge to the software we offer.
We can offer you consulting for
- Face-to-face fundraising
- Direct recruiting
- Petitions & campaigning
- Project management
- Dataflow & data analysis
- IT development & hosting
Let us know if you'd like us to support you with our knowledge and experience! Write us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our standard fee is EUR 100 / hour (excl. VAT). We track our time and calculate in 15-minute intervals. For example,
- it took us 40 minutes to make changes to your campaign
➡ we will charge €75 for 45 minutes.
- it took us 32 minutes to apply the changes to your campaign
➡ we will charge you €50 for 30 minutes
This is valid for all customer support services except
Outside our working hours
In exceptional cases, if you need us to do something explicitly outside of our working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00 CET), we will charge you an additional charge of 100%. This mean we will be invoicing you €200 per hour in 15-minute intervals.
Pricing is specified according to individual agreements, those can also include, for example, meetings with our Development Team for technical consulting
We have a fixed pricing for setups
- regular setup within 10 workdays for EUR 99
- express setup within 3 workdays for EUR 299
For more information read our detailed help center article 'Campaign Setup Process'
When is a service considered billable?
You will not be invoiced for
- Questions you address to our Support Team, if a request needs more attention, we will recommend booking a Success Program
- Any bug related work from our Support and Development Team
An invoice will be done for
- Amendments to campaigns and customer account (eg activate new features like the donor feedback)
- Setups (Recruiting, Petition and Donation Campaigns)
- Customer Success packages