We improved the way we are
1. Setting up a quiz
Who can create quizzes?
Currently only customer admins and campaign managers can create a quiz.
Where can I create quizzes?
There will still be the section "Training center" in the cockpit but from now on you will see the "Editor" when unfolding it.
Here you can see all quizzes that have already been set up and you can add further quizzes.
Marked as red in the screenshot, you can see the fields that are required to first set up a new quiz:
- Name of the Quiz
- The duration how long the quiz will approximately take to finish. You need to enter at least 1 minute but there is no upper limit.
- What is the needed score to successfully finish the quiz
- The attempts a fundraiser is allowed to try to complete the quiz. If the fundraiser failed the quiz more often than the allowed attempts, it will not be available anymore for him/her until it is republished for them by a coach, campaign leader or customer admin
Further you can write a short description about the quiz and also the time period in which the quiz will be available.
Once you have filled all necessary fields, you can then save the quiz and it wil then be displayed in the quiz overview.
After you click on one of the quizzes you can see two further sections: "Details" and "Builder"
While "Details" provides you with an overview of the fields that we just explained above, the "Builder" section will display all the questions and notes within a quiz.
You can edit them by first clicking on the wanted section and then clicking on "Edit" in the top right corner.
What questions can you set up?
Currently there are following tools for the quizzes available:
- Single Choice Questions - Questions where fundraisers can only choose one right answer
- Multiple Choice Questions - Questions where fundraisers can choose multiple right answers at once
- Notes - Are supposed to add informative content, rather than asking questions. Here you can add images or links to videos and edit the text in the form that you desire
2. Accessing the quiz
Where can I assign the quizzes?
After the training center has been activated for your profile, you will find a new section in the admin area.
Below "Quality Feedback" (in case this feature is activated) and above "Settings" you will see the group "Trainingcenter" with 3 subgroups: "Quizzes", "Quiz attempts" and "Quiz Groups".
What quizzes a user can see is defined by which quiz group they are assigned to. Therefore you will have to first create a quiz group to let your fundraisers see the quiz.
Therefore just click on quiz groups and in the top right corner you will see the button "Add quiz group".
Here you can:
- set the name of the group
- assign the quizzes that this group will see
- choose the campaigns a user must be assigned to to see the necessary quizzes
- Choose the user roles that will be able to see the quizzes. Following user roles are currently available to choose from:
- All Fundraisers
- Only Teamleaders
- Only Coaches
- Further you can assign individual fundraisers to a quiz group
So to make this a bit more tangible let's go through it like in the screenshot below.
They way it is currently set it would mean that all fundraisers that are assigned to the campaign "Demo Formular Next" will be able to access the quiz "
Where can fundraisers access the quiz?
When you access the fundraiser dashboard and click on the fundraiser picture in the top right corner the section "Training Center" will be displayed. Clicking on this button will direct the user to the quizzes.
3. Checking the results
Backend - Quiz attempts
The quiz attempts section shows all performed attempts of the fundraiser for each training. The overall list shows:
Additionally, the page can be filtered for quizzes, passed and date. Similar to the other pages, the attempts can be downloaded. Choose the attempts that should be exported and choose either csv or xlsx export at the bottom.
When opening a quiz attempt, the quiz and the fundraiser are linked to the dataset.
To integrate the feature into your system you will have to pay a monthly subscription fee of €199,-. We recommend that you take advantage of a short training course from us on how to use the Training Centre. This will be charged according to the price of our Professional Service hours as required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.