To provide you with the latest API changes in a bit more detail, you can view the latest changes below. Of course you can also find them in the Data API documentation.
Release on the 29th of November 2022
- To improve the availability and performance of our API we will establish rate limitations. That means that if you send more than 60 requests within 60 seconds you will receive the following response with error code 429 in the future:
"detail":"Request was throttled. Expected available in 60 seconds."
This applies for the following endpoints:
- We will further add 2 new fields for payments that use RaiseNow and Stripe:
Release on the 10th of May 2022
- The following deprecated fields on the donation list endpoint have been removed: on_hold, on_hold_comment, bank_account_was_validated. Instead, new status fields have been added to the donation list endpoint.
- quality_check_passed was added to the donation endpoint when the quality check is active in the campaign.
- status_comment, status_reason, external_status_reason, original_payment_method have been added to the Donation list endpoint if dataflow is enabled in the campaign.
- Optional welcome_call_ fields have been added to the donation list endpoint if the campaign has Dataflow enabled.
- The single campaign field has been replaced by the multi campaign field at the team endpoint, if the client has activated the multi campaign setup.
- Removed on_hold and on_hold_comment, added status field to petition list endpoint.
- Added the value "carer" as an option for donor_occupation in the donation and petition list endpoints.
Release on the 14th of September 2021
- List donations and List petitions endpoints
- Extended possible donor_salutation values to include 9 ("Dr").This will only appear if "Dr" is configured as a possible salutation in the campaign setup. This has no influence on the academic title "Dr".
- Teams endpoint
- Extended available team_type options by "private_site" and "event". These team types can also be chosen in the team setup in the cockpit.
- Donation, Petition and TimeTracking list endpoints
- Extended available campaign_type options by "2" (private_site) and "3"(event). These team types can also be chosen in the team setup in the cockpit.
- List donations endpoint
- Added 2 optional fields for campaigns that have self-checkout configuration activated:
"sco_subscription_active" and "sco_journey_completed"