Fetching tool, converter, download, upload, ... All that is now a thing of the past!
Formunauts makes it possible to automatically upload data from our system to an SFTP server, Sharefile or AWS Server. In addition, the automated exports can have the file format which is needed for your CRM, so that you can easily process the data again.
Imports / Exports
There are different reasons why an export or import is necessary. Our system currently distinguishes between the following export/import types:
- Call centre exports (e.g. all donations with "call" status are exported)
- Donation exports (e.g. all donations with the status "approved" are exported)
- PDF exports (e.g. all PDFs of donations with the status "approved" are exported)
- Call centre imports
- Imports of payment data
- Imports of cancellations
If a function that is important to you is missing, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exports are possible in the following rhythm:
- x times / week (on certain days, e.g. Mon, Wed, Fri)
- and always at a selected time (default 06:00)
- Imports always run automatically at 11:30 a.m. (local time) in the following intervals:
- x times / week (on certain days, e.g. always Tue, Thu)
Whether CSV, Excel or TXT - everything is possible. You send us your desired format and we set up the export file for you. If you want to use imports, you can also define which actions should be triggered through an import and we will implement them for you.
For specific automated imports/exports, please write us a ticket at email@example.com.